Guidelines for Adelaide Branch Rides in these social-distancing times
In order to have organised rides now, we need to run the rides a little differently.
These guidelines will change as the SA government adjusts the rules.
- If you feel it's unsafe to mingle, don't come.
Your safety and peace of mind are the most important things.
(That said, even in good times, going for a ride is less safe than staying home.)
- At the ride start, the maximum number in a group is 75 (as of July). More riders than that is extremely unlikely!
- Social distancing of 1.5m still applies.
- At morning tea and lunch stops, keep your distance. Obey the rules posted at the eatery.
- You might like to bring coffee/tea, lunch etc, to avoid going in to bakeries and the like.
But they do need our money right now.